First decent pair that I made.....(actually my second pair of socks)
Next nice pair.....wrong gauge....little too small for me....oh well...I will have to search out feet to fit in them!
Currently a work in progress (wip)...my first experimentation with ribbing on the top of the foot....and more importantly, they are the correct gauge, so I will be able to wear them!
Pictures of my sock yarn stash...can't wait to work with all my beautiful yarns! Of course, I won't want to wear the finished socks too much cuz I don't want them to wear out! Arrgghh!!
Next time, I will have to show off my most recent Waldorf doll! My other goal this year was to learn how to crochet the base for the wig....which I finally figured out last week! A very productive summer so far!